By Hopkin Reporter
Machakos Governor, Wavinya Ndeti has urged President William Ruto and opposition Leader, Raila Odinga to get a permanent solution to the many problems that Kenyans are facing currently.
Ndeti spoke at Machakos ACK church after attending Sunday service. “It is time the government and the opposition leaders find a permanent solution to the many problems Kenyans are facing occasioned by high cost of living,” said Wavinya.
- CS Penina Malonza Urges Kitui people To Keep Safe Amid Heavy Downpour
- Hon SONKO and Mp KAKI Consoles with Ikanga family
- 36 Self Help Groups in Kitui Central Gets About 3.2 million Uwezo Fund from Mp Makali
- Shock as Kitui County spends zero funds on Cancer Centre project
- Kitui Chief Officer Terrorizing Families, Leaves Mwingi Man Divorced
She has also urged the clergy to endlessly pray for the government as it toils towards delivering its promises during the campaign period.
Wavinya also said her government is working with the National Government in a number of projects that once completed will transform the lives of the people of Machakos.
“Such projects include water projects, the industrial park among other impactful projects,” said the Governor .