By Hopkin Reporter
Kitui Governor Dr Julius Malombe EGH (left) when he hosted KCB Kitui Branch Manager Mr. Samuel Kyalo (in white) at his office for a courtesy call on tuesday.KCB is among the organisations that have come in to ease the burden on parents and guardians struggling to raise Form One school fees this year.
The institution targeting bright and needy students across the country identified 20 bright but needy learners for the January form one intake in Kitui County.The County Government has set aside sh. 120 million to support needy learners identified during the public participation Forums held in January across the county.
- CS Penina Malonza Urges Kitui people To Keep Safe Amid Heavy Downpour
- Hon SONKO and Mp KAKI Consoles with Ikanga family
- 36 Self Help Groups in Kitui Central Gets About 3.2 million Uwezo Fund from Mp Makali
- Shock as Kitui County spends zero funds on Cancer Centre project
- Kitui Chief Officer Terrorizing Families, Leaves Mwingi Man Divorced
To help alleviate the hunger crisis that has seen Kenyans in more than 23 counties affected, the bank will also support the country’s drought response initiative in those counties.In Kitui County, over 500 hunger striken families will benefit from the initiative.