By Emmanuel Maleve
County Executive Committee Member for Health and Sanitation Ruth Koki received Daniel Okring Program Analyst from ThinkWell organization who paid a courtesy call in her office today. ThinkWell is a health systems development organization that support institutions and governments on matters health finance in order to bring about sustainability in delivering primary healthcare services.
Today’s deliberations centered on Strategic Purchasing for Primary HealthCare program. In Kitui, once the Strategic Purchasing for Primary HealthCare program is rolled out it will help the ministry generate more revenue within the existing structures.
- CS Penina Malonza Urges Kitui people To Keep Safe Amid Heavy Downpour
- Hon SONKO and Mp KAKI Consoles with Ikanga family
- 36 Self Help Groups in Kitui Central Gets About 3.2 million Uwezo Fund from Mp Makali
- Shock as Kitui County spends zero funds on Cancer Centre project
- Kitui Chief Officer Terrorizing Families, Leaves Mwingi Man Divorced
Koki applauded ThinkWell for the initiative and selecting Kitui county as one of the counties to benefit from the program and committed the ministry’s support towards the actualization of the program’s objectives in the county.
Chief Officers Dr Benson Musyoka and Aggrey Kinyalili among other senior officers were present during the courtesy call.